One Year Anniversary!
I posted Aspire’s?first leadership blog?on September 9th, 2012. One year later, I am as passionate?about leadership as ever!
Will you allow me into your email or RSS feed for another year?
There are a few people I would like to publicly thank. Without them, this blog may not have started?or still be going!
- Rev Peter Rahme?my friend and mentor who has always encouraged me to keep writing. Thank you, Peter!
- Danya Peden?who started it all by simply creating my very first blog site and sending me a message that I am going to start blogging. Thank you, Danya!
- Jen Voiles?who told me one day, ?start writing.? (And I did!) She has also skillfully maintained the site. Thank you, Jen!
- Andria Bicknell?who has improved each post and also written several beautiful blog posts. Thank you, Andria!
- Amanda Scott?who has written several wonderful and informative leadership book review blog posts. Thank you, Amanda!
- To all of you who have read, commented, and sent me personal emails. Thank you to Jamie Adams for the passionate comments, Jeff Curtis for the wonderful insights, Kathy Ryan for the great additions, and to Misty Gilbert who has read every single blog and commented on most of them?(all within one week).
- To the many others who left a thought or a note whom I did not mention by name.
- To those of you who read this blog whom I have not heard from?thank you!
So what are my plans for the coming year?
- Interview more authors on the Aspire To Lead podcast.
- Place the best leadership blogs in an inspiring book that will be released soon.
- Include more history and biography blogs that shine a light on leadership.
- Share with you the books I am reading.
- Publish a new book about Head and Heart Leadership.
I Need Your Help (Win a FREE Book)
Before I finalize my plans and hit the gas pedal, I would really love to hear from YOU!? If you read our leadership blog (often or occasionally), drop me a comment or an email and let me know how you believe this blog can be more effective.
The first 20 people to comment will receive a free copy of my book that will include the best blogs from last year.
Call To Action!
Friend, I want you to succeed! I want you to be a world-changing leader! I want you to dream bigger, reach higher, and bravely forge forward.
With fire in your belly, passion in your soul, and with the guidance of God, boldly take your word further than it has ever gone before.?And on this journey, I hope I can help a little along the way.
I look forward to another year of getting to know you and growing together to be more of who God wants us to be.